Monday, November 8, 2010

Rajon Rondo

To me rajon rondo is underlooked and underrated. Rajon Rondo in my eyes is the best point guard in the Nba. I believe Rondo doesn't get enough credit and for him to be left out of the "big 3" thats a very bad move.

Rondo is also the best celtic in my eyes as well. Rondo is the most complete point guard in the game. Rondo is a stat sheet stuffer as he is a triple double king. For his size rondo is a very good rebounder.

He averages over 5 rebounds and i think he is a bit unselfish, that answers why his scoring isn't high. But he is capable of scoring at will. He is quick, a very good ball handler but struggles a bit with his jumpshot. If rondo develops a consistent jumpshot he would be flattout unstoppable.

Rondo creates mismatches for his opponents on any giving night. Oh and did i mention his passing ability? Rondo is the best passer in the nba.

I mean he could hit behind the backs, no look passes you name it rondo can do it. I think rondo should be given credit for his ability and his hard work. Rondo is a serious weapon to reckon with. Possible Nba Mvp? You tell me all i know is that he is the best point guard in the nba.

No comments:

Post a Comment